Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Great Wall by Sam

       Going to the Great Wall of China was the most memorable experience I have ever had. I will remember it as a experience with my friends and mom. The most  exhilarating part of the hike was the huge winds at the top in the little tower at the end of the wall. Although there was a terrifying view down it was gorgeous. The hike only took around one hour all together and at the end we were crowned heroes. 
        The steps were steep,but some were short which made it so much easier on the way down. The air pressure got higher and higher, but we had water when we needed it most. After a few thousand steps it was nice to have a long bus ride to our next destination to just sit back, rest and stretch out. All in all I think China was the most exotic place I have and ever will go to in  this lifetime.