Friday, May 4, 2012

China by wyatt williams

China By Wyatt Williams

China was a once-in-a-lifetime trip.  Well, for a 12 year old.  We had a great time, for example, we went to the Great Wall of China.  And we walked up to the highest point!  At least some of us did.  We went to other places also.  We went to The Jade factory, Sun Village,  A Tea factory, multiple markets, and many others.  So much others that I cant name them all.  My personal favorite place we went was the Forbidden City.  I liked it the most due to it being the home of emperors.  It had 9,999 rooms, because 10,000 would be equivalent to the number of rooms as the jade emperors palace.  If I had to pick a second, it would most likely be the Buddhist Temple.  I thought that was interesting because one of the statues held a world record.  To be exact, the record was the tallest Buddha statue standing today.  It was made completely made of one tree trunk, and it was 55 feet tall!  Some other things I did were ride a segway  on an Olympic track, eat chinese food for lunch and dinner for the hole trip, and have a great time!